Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Field that inhabited by the Pokémon!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to the Pokémon Field! The current Weekly Competition is Posting Contest! Credits to Alucus for the Background Tiles. Feel free to VM/PM our friendly staffs!

Firered Hack: Pokemon Illusions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tajaros
Normal

Firered Hack: Pokemon Illusions Empty
PostSubject: Firered Hack: Pokemon Illusions   Firered Hack: Pokemon Illusions EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 6:15 am

Intro: Hello there all, my name is tajaros and I'm Introducing my first ever hack Pokemon Illusions. In my early stages of hacking the first thing I did was to help people in their hacks and that prove to help me improve my Hacking skills. Especially in the making of Pokemon Dark Rising believe it or not on my start on working on it I was a noob until I learned things after that. Now this hack has all the things that I learned from the past including many great features and awesome gameplay.

Storyline: The hack is called Pokemon Illusions. You awake as a Boy/Girl from the beautiful region of Aincrad (Don't ask me why I use that I don't have anything in mind but SAO xD). There's this evil team that has the plan to control Legendaries by means of techie machines. The evil team is called Team Jazz they use a device to brainwash Pokemon so they will do their bidding. But, you have been ordered by Prof. Narra to go set out on a journey to vanquish the evil plans of Team Jazz. You and your Rival as bestfriends since Childhood are Pokemon Battle nerds (Not actually nerds but expert in Pokemon Battling). Can you defeat them and discover the mysteries of the Aincrad Region?

As of now I haven't started scripting yet.

Screenshots:
Spoiler:

Features:
New Pokemon from the 4th&5th Gen
New Story
New Region
New Tiles
New Maps
New Scripts
New Sprites
New Cries
Amazing Gameplay
Pre-Battle Mugshots
Trainer Facing when battling (Just like in R/S/E)
Running Shoes Inside Buildings
Day&Night System

Credits:
Me - Almost Everything
Tiles - TB Pro, Kyledove, Saurav, Alistair, WesleyFG
Jambo51 - ASM Resources
JPAN - Firered Hacked Engine
Hackmew - Tutorials
Mastermind_X, ZodiacTheGreat, Interdepth - Some Tutorials, and the Day&Night System
Gamefreak/Nintendo - Pokemon
Tool Makers - Tools

FAQS:

Who's your starter in the Hack?
- The 1st-3rd Gen Starters.

Are there new Pokemon in the Hack?
- Yes, 4th and 5th Gen Pokemon are in the hack.

What about the 4th and 5th Gen. Starters will we be able to catch them?
- Yes, you can capture them in the wild.

When will the Beta be released?
- Check the thread tomorrow ok?

Bugs&Glitches:
- Luckily none.

Beta 1 Release:
Will go through until the 2nd Gym. Just check the thread out tomorrow to see if it's released already.

Some Other Things:
Beta Testers: Just 4.
PokemonMasters
Gerokunz
DarkRisingGirl
Saltsas

I'm not accepting any testers anymore.
Back to top Go down
Gerokunz
Normal
Gerokunz

Firered Hack: Pokemon Illusions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firered Hack: Pokemon Illusions   Firered Hack: Pokemon Illusions EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 6:17 am

This is a nice hack tajaros! Smile
Good luck with this! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://pkmnfield.board-directory.net

Firered Hack: Pokemon Illusions
Page 1 of 1